Using the Medical Broking Company for your Medical Indemnity Insurance provides many benefits for the Medical practice/consultant with the main ones outlined below:
- We operate an open market policy, this means that we will liaise with all the major insurance companies in order to provide the best possible policy to meet your specific requirements.
- Because terms are specific to your own particular circumstances you will not be subsidising other high-risk specialities. The MDOs simply band your income against your speciality which is crude and does not take account of your own excellence.
- We will provide you with a quote which is likely to be more cost effective, this can be up to 25% less than your current policy and in some cases will be even more; this information is based upon our own case studies.
- Stability of pricing; where the circumstances remains unchanged the Medical Indemnity premium is likely to be stable instead of increasing year on year, we will professionally manage this for you every year.
- Insurance is guaranteed with a contract of insurance enforceable in law, unlike the discretionary promise of the MDOs which sometimes is refused. This contract is supported by independent legal advice by expert specialist indemnity lawyers who are by law obliged to give you the best advice.
- Run off cover providing continuous cover for up to 25 years can be provided in the event of your retirement, death or permanent disablement.
- Practitioners in the independent sector are exposed to risks far beyond clinical negligence, e,g cyber liability, tax investigation, reputational damage etc. We can advise on these issues for you as and when required.
- Our advice is independent, impartial and regulated by the FCA which means that you can be assured of getting the right advice for you all of the time both now and on an ongoing basis.
- The process is simple; you will have to complete some straightforward documentation (necessary to tailor the quote to you) and then the process is managed freeing up time and giving you peace of mind that your indemnity is in professional hands.
- 01494 387 800
- Medical Broking Company
Buckinghamshire HP7 9LP
“Medical indemnity is not something you get particularly excited about, and for most of us it is something we think about once a year when it comes to renewal. However with an ever more litigious society it is more important than ever to think about what indemnity you have in place to protect yourself and your reputation. I have been with MBC for a number of years and have found them to be extremely professional and excellent at what they do, so when they launched their medical indemnity product I was curious to see what it would offer. The policy is more comprehensive than the one I had and cheaper. They were extremely helpful. I couldn't recommend them highly enough”